Friday, September 9, 2011

0617-the home

long time never update my blog
due to im a success business woman
haha
actually im busy in my basketball career


im jz back from malacca
finish my last u18 basketball championship
tis journey i totally very upset on my own
bcoz i did worse
before i went to malacca
i get injured my knee
lackily it was not getting serious
actually i want to perform well in tis competition
so i work hard to make myself stay at the best

the first 3 match im jz perform like normal..
nothing special...
the last 2 game..
1 is semifinal another 1 is final..
my perform definitey terrible!!
my coach told me that i must play like last time i did in MSSM
but not like wat i play jz now..
i dunno when
i start to felt tried
i lazy to move..
last time i will shout for ball
but now i gv a signal tat dun pass to me
i fetl tried when im playing
so we get 1st runner up
we lose about 20 point to selangor

at the end i lose everything
but im upset not only bcoz of tat
i blame myself
y my mental become fragile
where is my confidence?
tis in not a characteristic for a athele
maybe im not suitable to be a athele




ya..i felt lost
lukily i hv a place to comfort me
except my home
i still hv my gang
i feel warm there
so within this week
i stick wif gg&pong
haha
im not only the one get lost
if other get hurd

will go bak to here too
although we did well at outside
but when we lost we still noe the way to go bak to here
HERE we can find happiness n forget the sadness
for me i enjoy to be wif them
HEY FREN!! DO U SAME WIF ME??
hahaha..
maybe i will stay here for a time
until i recover
until i found my confidence
then only i fight again
but now i nid some time to get rest..

No comments:

Post a Comment