Friday, December 28, 2012

frenship never change

 Finally stpm was over
i spend all my time on study and oso my favourite sport
ya..i was overlook something..
yes..my best fren..my dearest fren
i was very far from her and them oso..
i miss all the happy memories
with excuse..
study?training?
i miss alot...
but she never force me
she let me do what i like
i feel sorry to her...
some fr3n no need eveyday meet
i know she in my heart never go away
although long timeno see
but still close
like to stay with her when i sad
only her able to make me laugh and forget about sadness
she bring me alot of fun, joke
we seem like very far
im sad
and i told i can spend my time with her at the last day of 2012
AGAIN i fail to do..
i noe i was disappoimted her
haiz..why hou hou dei mm dak geh
sorry boss
just want to tell u no matter how
u still my top list
no one can change..
yes she is GG
we have a deal which is to be 30 years best fren
6 years jor..
meet u soon..
free tell me=)



another sot po...
she went klang so long time
but i no chance to visit her
and she had a very good bf
waiting the day she come back
we go yam cha
recall back from 345 time
she really very funny..hahaha
she very strong among 3 of us
i proud to u
nino hope u can acheice yr target in oneday

No comments:

Post a Comment